Terms and Conditions
- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. SMORREBROD controls this Site from the U.A.E. SMORREBROD makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. SMORREBROD will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not countryspecific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to SMORREBROD through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by SMORREBROD to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by SMORREBROD to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of SMORREBROD. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use SMORREBROD Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain SMORREBROD’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. SMORREBROD will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. SMORREBROD has no control over these sites or the content within them. SMORREBROD does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. SMORREBROD does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SMORREBROD for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. SMORREBROD may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that SMORREBROD will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At SMORREBROD’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to SMORREBROD or perfect these rights, titles or interests in SMORREBROD’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. SMORREBROD MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. SMORREBROD ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. SMORREBROD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF SMORREBROD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF SMORREBROD WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to SMORREBROD, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted SMORREBROD an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. SMORREBROD may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against SMORREBROD for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to SMORREBROD. Any communication or materials you send to SMORREBROD will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by SMORREBROD for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. SMORREBROD is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
SMORREBROD.AE collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the SMORREBROD.AE website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the SMORREBROD.AE website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to SMORREBROD.AE, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. SMORREBROD.AE utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
SMORREBROD.AE may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide SMORREBROD.AE with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
SMORREBROD.AE may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. SMORREBROD.AE may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if SMORREBROD.AE files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of SMORREBROD.AE in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- SECURITY. SMORREBROD.AE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, SMORREBROD.AE cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. SMORREBROD.AE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. SMORREBROD.AE does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the SMORREBROD.AE website or services, and SMORREBROD.AE requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, SMORREBROD.AE does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information SMORREBROD.AE has received, please contact info@SMORREBROD.AE.
Delivery & Payment Policy – Products
- Free shipping within the city of Dubai
- Time of delivery is confirmed through telephone after order has been made on smorrebrod.ae
- Delivery time may vary. Contact us in advance if you want to know the exact time when to expect your order
Payment Confirmation – Services
Payment confirmation and receipt are sent to the customers email-address within 1 hour after the order has been recived by Smorrebrod.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Customers are granted refund if one or many of the following requirements are filled.
- The wrong product was sent by the merchant.
- The product is defective.
- The product was damaged in shipping.
- The product is tampered.